Finding the perfect dental office for your family is no small feat. Especially when you add your children to the mix, stakes are even higher to find a dentistry that fits your needs. There are many qualities to consider such as office space and accessibility, dentists and staff, affordability, and more. At Hiram Center for Family Dentistry, your family’s comfort is our specialty.
We are proud to serve the Hiram, Powder Springs and Dallas areas with affordable preventive, cosmetic, restorative and general dentistry. Through our years of experience in this community, we’ve built a reputation as a top rated dental office, and we hope you’ll be next to join our family!
Get to Know the Best Dentistry in Hiram
Don’t just take our word for it! We’ve proudly earned a 4.9 out of 5 star rating online for our excellent dental services. Here are a few things current patients are saying about our practice:
Our state-of-the art office is designed to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. We clean every part of the office daily and have a spacious, comfortable lobby open while you wait for dental services. We even have TVs on the ceilings for your viewing pleasure! Here are some real reviews on our office:
- “Children friendly, have TVs on ceilings and a quiet, calm environment.”
- “My son really likes the TVs on the ceilings.”
- “I also liked all of the high-tech equipment they use.”
- “The office was clean and it’s a fairly large space.”
We have a dedicated team of dentists who specialize in optimal dental care. When it comes to our dentists, here’s what patients have to say:
- “I’ve always seen Dr. Sellers who is so kind and understanding. Today, I made an appointment for next week due to some ongoing dental issues. I called back to let them know I think I need antibiotics because I believe my tooth is infected. They understood and got me in to see the dentist within a few hours.”
- “Dr. Hampton is the best. I came here last year for an emergency root canal after another dentist in another town told me my tooth could not be saved and I would need to do a dental implant which would cost a lot. [Dr. Hampton] was very understanding and fit me into her schedule. She was able to save my tooth!”
- “It was such a great experience with Dr. Toub and his assistants. During these [COVID] times, I was hesitant to get any dental work done, but had a dental emergency and they really did a great job. Now, I can sleep without tooth pain. Thank you so much!”
Our experienced dental hygienists do a wonderful job thoroughly cleaning your teeth, while our administrative staff ensures you have a positive experience in our office. Here’s what our patients have to say about our staff, efficiency and more:
- “There was never a long wait for anything during my visit. This was my first time coming here, but I was treated like I’ve been going there my whole life. The atmosphere was very welcoming and felt like a family dentist office.”
- “I am always hesitant of doctors and dentists, bedside manner just isn’t like it used to be. But this place is honestly wonderful. The staff was extremely polite and explained my options. I encountered four different staff members between check in and check out and they were all exceptional.”
- “The hygienist was so understanding and I feel like she gave me extra “mouth” breaks to be able to help the constant tickle in my throat, even got me some water to help. She made sure to ask multiple times if I was okay.”
At Hiram Center for Family Dentistry, we do everything we can to make our services affordable and accessible. Our patients have noted these efforts:
- “Their discount plan was a life saver when I lost my dental insurance!”
- “They were awesome, made me comfortable, and fixed me all up. Even gave me a discount. I WILL BE BACK!!!”
- “Great doctors and staff, very accommodating to my schedule and affordable prices.”
Visit Hiram Center for Family Dentistry to See for Yourself!
If you still need a bit of convincing, come visit our office in person and see for yourself why we are the top rated dental practice in Hiram! We’ll be glad to show you and your family around, introduce you to the team, and answer any questions you may have. If you’re ready to set up an appointment with us, the process is simple! Just give our office a call or fill out our online contact form to get started.